Save the Waves Film Festival will feature:
- The Cove - winner of numerous international film festivals and described as "a certain Oscar nominee" by acclaimed film critic Roger Ebert.
- Lost Prophets - a new surf film with Dave Rastovich, Hans Hagen, Chris Del Moro & Reef Macintosh.
- All Points South - Best Short Film Award Winner, New York Surf Film Festival; this is a film by Save The Waves.
- Devils Teeth – a short film about diving with great white sharks at the Farallon Islands.
- After the film screenings, participate in a Q&A with Captain Paul Watson of Sea Shepherd & Mark Palmer of Save Japan Dolphins
- Live music by The Eldorados and Jethro Jeremiah
- Art exhibit by Travis Weller
Tickets are on sale now (21 & OVER ONLY). $20 General Admission. $50 VIP Green Wave Admission (includes reserved seating, 2 free drinks, STW membership, a T-shirt, and limited edition signed STWFF art poster). $5 raffle tickets for a chance to win a new surfboard, a Patagonia wetsuit, custom art by Travis Weller and Chivo, Jack Johnson signed CDs, North Face & Patagonia jackets and more. RSVP at the Save the Waves Facebook event page.
. . .